Deedmob Content Policy
This Deedmob Content Policy applies to any information, document, picture, image or other kind of data You as a Deedmob User, a Organization or a visitor of the Deedmob website may upload on the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App including, but not limited to, user registration, participation, public sharing, posting, uploading, linking, downloading, and transferring, viewing, blogging, commenting, chat room, bulletin board and forum participation, or submitting or transmitting content, including, but not limited to graphics, art, software, code, data, text, video, audio, text, opinions, descriptions etc. (“Materials”).
Security and Privacy
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use: You agree that You will not use the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Deedmob Content Policy. You may not:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Materials that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Use the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App, Materials, Deedmob Services or activities to "stalk" or otherwise harass or harm another;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Deedmob official, forum leader, guide or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You may not use the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Deedmob server, or network(s) connections, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App;
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Deedmob server s, through hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any regulations having the force of law; and/or
Copyright Permission: The copyright in all content posted on the Deedmob website or the Deedmob Platform or the Deedmob App is owned by Deedmob B.V.. You are not permitted to use any of the Deedmob content without Deedmob prior written approval.
Notices and Disclosures
Exclusions of Warranty: The Materials and Deedmob Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App , as well as the Deedmob Platform and the Deedmob App are provided by Deedmob and/or its worldwide direct or indirect subsidiaries and affiliates ("Deedmob") as a service to its customers to You. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE DEEDMOB WEBSITE, DEEDMOB PLATFORM OR DEEDMOB APP AND MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL DEEDMOB OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE DEEDMOB WEBSITE, DEEDMOB PLATFORM OR DEEDMOB APP, EVEN IF DEEDMOB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT DEEDMOB AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL DEEDMOB AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE DEEDMOB WEBSITE, DEEDMOB PLATFORM OR DEEDMOB APP .
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY CONTENT, OR ANY CHANGES DEEDMOB MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, DOCUMENTS, DEEDMOB WEBSITE, DEEDMOB PLATFORM OR DEEDMOB APP , CONTENT OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE DEEDMOB WEBSITE, DEEDMOB PLATFORM OR DEEDMOB APP (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE DEEDMOB WEBSITE, DEEDMOB PLATFORM OR DEEDMOB APP ); OR IF APPLICABLE, YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
- THESE LIMITATIONS ON DEEDMOB's LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT DEEDMOB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Deedmob and its officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content You submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App, Your use of the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App, Your connection to the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App, Your violation of these Deedmob Content Policy or site specific Deedmob Content Policy, or Your violation of any rights of another.
Accuracy and Completeness: Deedmob does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App.
Changes and Updates: Deedmob reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Deedmob may make changes to Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. Deedmob makes no commitment to update the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App.
Content Related Notices
Ownership: You acknowledge and agree that Deedmob owns all legal rights, title and interest in and to the Materials and Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App, including any Deedmob trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features therein (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist), and that they are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without Deedmob's prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, Deedmob does not grant any express or implied right to You under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
Translations: Where Deedmob has provided You with a translation of the English language version of these Deedmob Content Policy, You agree that the translation is provided for Your convenience only and that the English language versions of the Deedmob Content Policy will govern Your relationship with Deedmob. If there is any contradiction between the English language version of the Deedmob Content Policy and the translation, the English language version shall take precedence.
Third Party Content: Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App may contain user or third party submitted content; such content is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Deedmob and is provided solely as a convenience to our customers and users. Under no circumstances will Deedmob be liable in any way for any third party submitted or provided content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, or damages of any kind.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. By Your use You agree that You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any third party content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. All postings and use of the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App are subject to these Deedmob Content Policy and any other program and site specific terms.
Deedmob Product Notices and Information
Limitations: WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ON DEEDMOB PRODUCTS IN THE WEBSITE S NO LICENSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE, TO ANY DEEDMOB INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IS GRANTED IN THE WEBSITE S. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN DEEDMOB's TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, DEEDMOB ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AND DEEDMOB DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, RELATING TO SALE AND/OR USE OF DEEDMOB PRODUCTS INCLUDING LIABILITY OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS WHETHER FROM DEEDMOB, FROM DEEDMOB ORGANIZATIONS OR THIRD PARTIES, PUBLISHED ON THE DEEDMOB WEBSITE, DEEDMOB PLATFORM OR DEEDMOB APP COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS.
Non-Endorsement: Deedmob does not endorse any Materials or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Deedmob expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Materials submissions. Deedmob does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of Intellectual property rights on its Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App, and Deedmob will remove Materials if properly notified that such submission infringes on another's Intellectual property rights. Deedmob reserves the right to remove Materials at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Ownership: Unless otherwise agreed, Deedmob does not claim ownership of any Materials submitted, posted, transmitted, made available or displayed by You on, or through, the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App. Deedmob is under no obligation to post or use any Materials submitted. Any material, information or other communication You transmit or post to a Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
License: Unless other specified on the Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App or activity terms and conditions, by posting, displaying, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting such Materials You grant Deedmob, its sub-licensees and Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App users, a perpetual, irrevocable, free and fully sub-licensable license to use worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display the Materials (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Materials into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Warranties and Representations: By posting or submitting Materials You warrant and represent that You own or otherwise control all of the rights to Your submission including, but not limited to, all the rights necessary for You to provide, post, upload, input or submit the User Content. To the extent that the Materials submitted contains images, photographs, pictures or graphical representations in whole or in part ("Images"), You warrant and represent that (a) You are the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such Images has granted You permission to use such Images or any content and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and purpose of Your use and as otherwise permitted by thiese Deedmob Content Policy and the Materials, (b) You have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sub-licenses described in these Deedmob Content Policy, and (c) that each person depicted in such Images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the Images as set forth in thiese Deedmob Content Policy.
Moderation or Pre-Screening: You acknowledge that Deedmob may or may not moderate or pre-screen User Content. Deedmob and its designees retain the right, at Deedmob's sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Materials from its Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App. Deedmob, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such User Content, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, Deedmob shall have the right to remove any Materials that violates these Deedmob Content Policy.
Links to Other Materials or Sites
The linked sites are not under the control of Deedmob and Deedmob is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Deedmob reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Deedmob does not endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If You decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, You do this entirely at Your own risk.
User access to this Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App is governed by the laws of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Deedmob may revise these Deedmob Content Policy at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Deedmob Content Policy because they are binding on You. Certain provisions of these Deedmob Content Policy may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular Deedmob website, Deedmob Platform or Deedmob App.
Copyright © Deedmob B.V.. All rights reserved. Deedmob B.V.